Tired to connect two 12V batteries in series? Here is a 24V Lithium battery for you!
Most of the Lithium battery BMS in the market does not support series, when you connect two 12V lithium batteries in series, it will likely work and provide you 24V power supply, but it's not good for the battery in long run, it could damage the battery cell or BMS itself. Lithium battery BMS just don't like series or even parallel.
The TOPLi-24-100 Lithium Battery is the only drop-in upgrade for your existing old and heavy batteries. You've probably already familiar with the tedious process of replacing a lead-acid battery once every two or three years. This is a thing of the past as an investment in a TOPLi-24-100 lithium battery will give you a much more, clean and lightweight power source that can do 4 times as many cycles as your lead acid battery. A cycle is how battery life is measured. Each cycle one full discharge and then one full re-charge of a battery. A standard lead-acid battery can cycle approx. 500 times. TOPLi-24-100 can cycle approx. 4000 times. Our energy moves the world. You are part of the change!
TOPLi-24-100 has developed these phosphates (LiFePO4) batteries which are specifically designed as drop-in replacements for lead-acid batteries and battery banks. LiFePO4 batteries represent an advancement in safety due to cell design with advanced battery management systems, including under and over-voltage, over-discharge, over-current, over-temperature, and short circuit protection, ensuring safe and efficient operation. TOPLi-24-100 LiFePO4 batteries Offer a significantly longer cycle life than lead-acid batteries helping to minimize replacement cost and reduce the total cost of ownership.
The main benefit of the TOPLi-24-100 LiFePO4 batteries is that it weighs considerably less than your existing lead-acid batteries.
It weighs just 21 kg, yes you did read that correctly, just 21kg! You just simply remove your old heavy battery and put the new lightweight TOPLi-24-100 in its place. It's as easy as that.
Size: 345 x 195 x 242mm
Nominal Capacity: 100Ah
Cut-off Voltage: 20V
Usable Capacity: 100Ah
Nominal Voltage: 25.6V
Charge Voltage: 29.2V
Discharge cut-off voltage: 20V
Charge Method: CC/CV
Standard Charge Current: 50A
Max. Charge Current: 100A
Standard Discharge Current: 50A
Max. Continues Discharge Current: 100A
Max. Discharge Current: 30 Seconds 200A
Cycle Life: 2000-4000 times
Internal Impedance: ≤65mΩ
Weight: Approx. 21kg
Working Temperature: Range Charge: 0°C-45°C
Storage Temperature: -10°C-50°C
- Heavy duty case
- Can be connected in parallel
- Can be connected in series
- Heavy-duty Removable M8 Bolt Battery terminals
- Overcharge/discharge protection
- Waterproof: IP 56
- Built-in battery management system for safety protection.
- Battery cells: Prismatic Cell
- Mobile with carrying handles very easy to lift and move around
- Battery management system enclosed; no extra wiring needed.
- Built with LiFePO4 battery cells that are engineered to deliver superior performance & longevity.
- Maintenance Free, Non-Spill.
- Perfect replacement or upgrade for a traditional lead-acid battery.
- Charge with normal AGM/Gel battery chargers.
- It fits most battery boxes
Support the following system
- Solar system + Wind Power System
- Car Audio System
- Emergency lighting equipment
- Fire alarm and security systems
- Telecommunication equipment
- Electric equipment and telemeter equipment
- Light equipment
- Portable power tools measuring and medical equipment
- Wireless lawn movers vacuum cleaner
- Toys and consumer electronics
- Portable video camera
- Portable personal computer
- Camper Trailer Caravan Camping
- Truck Bus RV etc